The Advanced Search allows you to search for entries and folders based on multiple criteria in one vault at a time. To search multiple vaults simultaneously, please refer to Multi vault Search.
It is possible to select multiple entries at once with a Shift-click or all of them with the Cmd+A shortcut. Right-clicking one or more entries shows the same menu and options as in the Navigation pane.
You can select multiple different criteria at once to tweak your search:
|Load searches that have been previously saved.|
|Save||Save your search locally to reuse it.|
|Save As||Save a previously saved search but under a different name.|
|Export||Export the entries of your search result as a CSV, HTML, XLS or XML file. Sensitive information will be encrypted using AES.|
|Search||Once you have selected your search criteria, click on Search to display the search results.|
|Reset||Reset all your fields to proceed with a new search.|
|Select in Navigation pane||Select your search result in your Navigation pane. This option can be used in combination with a Batch Edit.|
There will be a drop-down list next to certain criteria fields (ex: Name) to give you more search options:
- Contains - any name including the characters you have entered.
- Starts with - any name beginning with the characters you have entered.
- Ends with - any name ending with the characters you have entered.
- Exact expression - any name exactly matching every character you have entered.
- Does not contain - any name that does not include the characters you have entered.
- Regular expression (regex) - any sequence of characters specifying a search pattern.