Remote Desktop Manager's global image management for macOS uses a dynamic form to easily create virtual folders and subfolders for image storage. Images are stored in a global list in the data source and resized to 64 by 64 px.
The following file types are currently supported for global and custom images:
- Go to Administration – Images in the ribbon of Remote Desktop Manager.
- The Entry Image Management window open.
- Click Add (+) to choose an image.
- Choose the image by dragging, dropping or clicking.
- In the Entry Image Settings, enter the Name and virtual Folder of the image.
- Click OK to close the window.
The folder and image are saved.Feedback