- To create a new data source click on the setting button next to the data source box.
- Click on the plus to create a new data source.
- Select the data source type you wish to create and click on OK.
- Configure all your connection settings. You can verify the validity of the information entered by using Test Server or Test Credentials (depending on the type of data source you are creating).
- If using an existing Database, click on the ellipsis next to Database to select your database and then click on Test Database to verify it is working properly.
- If you wish to create a new Database, click on the Upgrade tab and then select Create Database.
- Once you have completed all the steps, you can select your newly created data source by clicking on the arrow next to the data source combo box.
You may have to add a license to your data source. If you are using an Advanced Data Source, there is no need to add a license in Remote Desktop Manager as the license serial is retrieved directly from the data source.Feedback