When using an Advanced Data Source, there is no need to register Remote Desktop Manager macOS since the license serial is stored in the data source and retrieved directly from it. When launching the application for the first time, simply add the data source containing the serial.
The license menu to register Remote Desktop Manager macOS is available for SQLite, but not for other individual data sources.
It is possible to request a trial to try Remote Desktop Manager Team for 30 days. If you decide not to register the application with a Team Edition license serial at the end of the 30-day period, your data will not be altered or erased, and you will have full access to it once you provide a license serial.
- To add a license serial to the data source, navigate to Administration – Licenses.
- Click Add License.
- Enter the license serial in the License field.
- Optional: Check the Auto assign box to automatically provide the Remote Desktop Manager macOS serial to all newly created users.
- Click OK.
- Click the Edit button in the User and Security Management.
- Click Assigned To in the left menu.
- Click Assign All or select in the Assigned column who should have a Remote Desktop Manager macOS serial access.
This step will automatically assign the license to the selected users, removing the need to interact with each user.
- Click OK and Close the User and Security Management window.