- Open the Data Source Configuration window in File – Data Sources or by clicking the ellipsis button (will only show if you already have 2 existing data sources configured in Remote Desktop Manager) at the top of the Navigation pane.
- Click the Add a New Data Source button.
- Select the type of data source to create.
- Configure the connection settings. To validate the information, click on Test Server or Test Connection (depending on the type of data source being created).
- Once created, select the new data source by selecting it from the data source drop-down list at the top of the Navigation pane.
You may have to add a license to your data source. If you are using an Advanced Data Source, there is no need to add a license in Remote Desktop Manager as the license serial is retrieved directly from the data source.Give us Feedback