Adobe flash player needs your permission to run.
You need to install Adobe Flash Player with PPAPI. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ with Google Chrome browser.
- Download Adobe Flash Player.
- Launch the installer from your download folder.
- After the installation, close and restart Remote Desktop Manager
- Create an embedded Chrome web session and use the following link https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/about/ to verify that it works.
Certificate errors in embedded mode.
Remote Desktop Manager starts Google Chrome in a separate application (Embedded32.exe) and then re-parents the application inside Remote Desktop Manager.
To resolve this issue, you need to check the option Ignore certificate errors in the Properties of the Website session entry.