This article describes how to send a copy of your Remote Desktop Manager configuration file that does not have any credentials included. This may be requested by our support team to try and reproduce an issue.
- In Remote Desktop Manager, use File – Options.
- At the bottom of the navigation tree view, press Export Options.
- In the dialog that appears, ensure that the following options are NOT checked:
- Saved templates
- Devolutions Account credentials
- Include data source credentials
- Press Export, give the file a meaningful name (If you have a ticket number, use it for a name).
- Send that file to the support team by following the instructions in Securely send a file to our team.