Combine an external privileged access management (PAM) integration with Remote Desktop Manager to help secure, control, manage, and monitor privileged access to critical assets. Streamline the process of injecting credentials, eliminating the need to store them in Remote Desktop Manager, and boost efficiency by swiftly launching sessions.
- PAM partners integration
- BeyondTrust configuration
- Going password-less with Remote Desktop Manager and CyberArk
- CyberArk integration – Acces denied for certain technologies
- Secret Server entry configuration
- Use Case: How Remote Desktop Manager Integrates & Improves an Existing Privileged Access Management Solution
- Privileged Access Management in SMBs + Recommendations