- Click on File – Backup to sign in with your Devolutions Account.
- Click on View Subscription.
- Click on the ellipsis to enter your Backup name.
- You will need to specify a unique backup name in the New backup field for each of your data source which will then be used to backup and restore the data source. Click on Create to automatically create your Online backup.
- Once you have completed all the steps, perform a change in the data source to properly activate the Online backup.
- The backup logo will display a green arrow meaning your backup is now enabled.
The automatic backup is executed in the background 30 seconds after any modification is made to the data source content.