Before being able to restore a backup, you MUST create an empty data source and define the backup name before being able to use it. You need to create a new SQLite, XML, or Devolutions Online Drive data source in File – Data Sources.
- To restore a data source from a backup, select it as the current data source.
- Click on File – Backup – Restore.
- Select the backup that you wish to restore from the list and click on Select.
- The Online backup wizard will display a brief description of the backup. Click on Next.
- Select the restore destination. It is not necessary to select the option Perform a backup data source before restoring the selected backup since it is empty.
- Click on Finish to perform your backup restore.