Because of a protocol error, this session will be disconnected. Please try connecting to the remote computer again.
- In the properties of the RDP session, go to Common – General.
- Under the Experience tab, uncheck Persistent bitmap caching and Visual styles.
- Click OK at the bottom to save your changes.
- Close Remote Desktop Manager
- Rename the "default.rdp" file in My Documents to "default.old".
- Restart Remote Desktop Manager and try to connect with RDP.
- Log into the target machine by directly going to the console of that server or by any tool, like VNC, so that we can get access to that machine.
- Right-click on the Desktop.
- Select the Properties.
- Dropdown the Themes and select another one than the current one.
- Click on Apply, then OK.
- Connect to the machine remotely.