During a connection to the Devolutions Cloud, Remote Desktop Manager returns an error beginning with the following text:
AggregateException - One or more errors occurred.
at Devolutions.RemoteDesktopManager.RDMOProxy.RDMOWebApiClient.Login(String datasourceID, Boolean forcePromptLucid, String source)
Depending on the exact cause of the error, several options can solve this issue.
- Go to File – Options – Application – Proxy (Web) – Proxy Settings.
- If you do not have a custom Proxy configured, try the System Default option. If that does not work, try again with No Proxy.
- If you are in a team environment, we recommend consulting your Administrator to know if you should be using a specific Custom proxy.
If you are using the Devolutions Online Drive data sources, or if you are using the Devolutions Cloud backup, this solution might not help, as a connection with the Devolutions Cloud is needed to use them.
- Go to File – Devolutions Account.
- Uncheck the Automatic sign-in at startup option.
- Go to File – Options – Security and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Under Certificate Security, enable Ignore application certificate errors and disable Check for server certificate revocation.