The IP Adress list entry keeps the list of IPs in a single entry.
- In Remote Desktop Manager select Add New Entry.
- Choose It Asset Management – IP Address List.
- Click OK.
- In the IP Address List window, enter a Name and select a Folder.
- Click Add (+).
- Enter the Name, IP / Host and Description of the IP address.
- Click OK to close the window.
Enter the number of IP addresses to list. You can also edit or delete an IP address.
- Click OK to save the entry.
The IP Adress list entry is saved.