Here are the steps to stop your built-in browser password manager from asking to save your passwords.
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar and choose Settings
- Under Autofill , click Passwords
- Turn off Offer to save passwords
- Click the Firefox menu in the toolbar and choose Options ( Preferences in macOs).
- Click Privacy & Security
- Turn off Ask to save logins and passwords for websites
- Click the Edge menu in the toolbar and choose Settings
- Click Passwords and autofill
- Turn off Save passwords
- Click the Safari menu and choose Preferences
- Click the AutoFill icon.
- Turn off all the AutoFill web forms settings: Using info from my contacts , User names and passwords , Credit cards , and Other forms
- Click the Settings menu and choose Internet options
- Click the Content tab.
- In the AutoComplete section, click Settings
- Turn off Forms and Searches and User names and passwords on forms , then click OK