Here are the steps to stop your built-in browser password manager from asking to save your passwords.
- Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar and choose Settings.
- Under Autofill, click Passwords.
- Turn off Offer to save passwords.
- Click the Firefox menu in the toolbar and choose Options (Preferences in macOS).
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Turn off Ask to save logins and passwords for websites.
- Click the Edge menu in the toolbar and choose Settings.
- Click Passwords and autofill.
- Turn off Save passwords.
- Click the Safari menu and choose Preferences.
- Click the AutoFill icon.
- Turn off all the AutoFill web forms settings: Using info from my contacts, User names and passwords, Credit cards, and Other forms.
- Click the Settings menu and choose Internet options.
- Click the Content tab.
- In the AutoComplete section, click Settings.
- Turn off Forms and Searches and User names and passwords on forms, then click OK.