It is possible to change the color scheme in Remote Desktop Manager.
- In Remote Desktop Manager, go to File – Options – UI – Title Bar.
- Click on the Color dropdown menu.
- Right-click an empty color combo box.
- Input 0, 103, 192 into Red, Green and Blue respectively.
- Click Ok and restart Remote Desktop Manager to apply the changes.
The color scheme can be reset by clicking on the X to the right of the Color dropdown menu (step 2).
Another option would be to use the Use gray theme (experimental) which is located under File – Options – User Interface – Advanced.