You can configure an entry to apply credentials that are in your User Vault without affecting other users' settings. To do so, you need to create a User Specific Setting. Follow the steps below.
- Select the entry in the Navigation Pane, then go to Edit – User Specific Settings.
- In the General tab, enable Override credentials.
- In the drop-down list next to this option, select Linked (User Vault).
- Select your credentials or, alternatively, select Prompt on connection to receive a list of credential entries when you connect to the session entry.
- Click OK to save your changes.
You will now be prompted for the credentials you selected to open the entry.