In order to prevent your computer from being overloaded by background tasks, such as Synchronizer, perform these tasks on centralized servers.
These instructions are for team data sources
- Install a portable version of Remote Desktop Manager.
- Add your configured advanced data source. We recommend Windows authentication for authentication type.
- Delete the Local Data Source from the data source list.
- Create a synchronizer entry. To test the entry, click Open Session.
- Go to Advanced in Synchronizer Properties and copy the Command Line We will paste it in step 12.
- Open Windows Task Scheduler.
- Select Create Task.
- Enter a task name and select Run whether user is logged on or not.
- On Triggers tab, select New.
- Configure Settings as desired.
- Set the schedule for the trigger. In our example, we used Weekly, every Sunday, at 1:00:00 am.
- Check Stop task if it runs longer than and set value to 30 minutes.
- Check Enabled, then click OK.
- On the Actions tab, click New.
- Paste the Command line copied in step 5 into Program/script and click OK.
- On the pop-up, click Yes.
- Click OK.
The task configuration is finished and will run automatically. You can monitor the status of the tasks in Windows Event Viewer.Feedback