Security groups and legacy security have been deprecated and will be completely removed starting with version 2023.3 of Remote Desktop Manager.
In Remote Desktop Manager, the access to your objects can be secured and managed using the User Groups Based Access Control. This type of security gives you a more granular control over your security.
For more information, please refer to User Groups Based Access Control.
Migrating to User Groups
- Open Remote Desktop Manager.
- Under Administration – Management, click on User Groups.
- Create and apply the groups.
- Click on the Security Groups (Legacy) button in the Management section.
- Delete every security group by selecting each one and clicking on Delete Security Group.
We also have two scenarios to get you started with this type of security:Give us Feedback