Configure a basic SMTP email in Devolutions Server by following the steps below.
- In Devolutions Server, go to Administration – Server Settings – Email.
- In the Authentication type drop-down list, select Basic.
- In the Administrator Email field, enter the recipient email address that will receive the errors.
- Enter/select all necessary information under the SMTP Configuration section. See the table in the next section for information on each field/setting.
- Once the information has been provided, test your email settings with the Test Email button.
- If successful, Save your configuration using the icon at the top right.
SMTP Configuration Settings
|Host||Enter the name or IP address of the SMTP server.|
|Port||Select the SMTP server port.|
|Username||Enter the username used to connect to your SMTP server.|
|Password||Enter the password used to connect to your SMTP server.|
Set a specific security for the connection to the mail server.
Choose between the following:
Send email as
|Enter the sender's email address.|