Send and receive Secure Messages with users from your Devolutions Server.
Click the Messages icon to create and read secure messages. These can include credentials, User Vault entries, and files.
Writing a message
You can create a new message by clicking the New message button (+);
- The recipient will autofill in the To field.
- The Subject is the title of the message.
- The message should be written in the Secure message field.
- Checking the Expires after box lets you set a date after which the message will delete itself.
- Clicking on the More button will let you attach Credentials, User entries or a File.
Click Send once the message is ready.