You can request access to a public Vault in Devolutions Server. Follow the steps below to complete a request.
- Connect to the Devolutions Server that contains the Vault you want access to.
- In the Vault selector drop-down menu, click More and then click on View All Vaults.
- Choose the Vault you want to access, then click on Request Access.
- Write a short message to the approver explaining why the access to this Vault is needed. The message is optional, but we recommend it as it allows the administrator or Vault owner to make a more informed decision.
- Click on Send Access Request.
You now have to wait for the approver to respond to your request. If they approve your request, the Vault will appear in the Vault selector drop-down menu with the other Vaults you already have access to.Feedback