Import previously exported Entry Templates in the web interface of Devolutions Server.
The import format can only be Import (.Rdm), KeePass (.Xml) or Google Password (.Csv) files.
Import entry templates
- In the web interface of Devolutions Server, select a Vault.
- Click the Add button.
- In the Add New Entry window, click Import and select Import (.Rdm).
- Drag and drop or click to upload the .rdm file.
- Click Next.
- In the Analyze step, you can validate each entry template Actions and change it to Ignore. This will result by not importing these specific templates. Click Next.
- Click Import and Close the import window.
The imported list of Entry Templates are now showing in Administration – Entry Templates and are available to use in the Template section when creating a new entry.Feedback