Unable to log into a Devolutions Server account and receiving error message Invalid username/password or COMException - The user name or password is incorrect
- With an access to a local Devolutions Server user to connect to the web interface.
- Go to Administration - Server Settings - Authentication - Domain.
- Make sure the administration credentials are configured: VaultADReader in Pre-Deployment Account Survey.
- Once saved, you should be able to connect using AD credentials.
- Without an access to a local Devolutions Server user.
- Download an older version of the console.
- Uninstall the new console first (from the control panel) and install.
- You will be able to click the user button in the top bar to create an account (with admin rights), and then authenticate with that user.