This guide provides steps to enable WinRM and add the remote machine's names in the Trusted Hosts list on the server where Devolutions Server is hosted.
- Ensure that WinRM is enabled on the remote machine where the local accounts are located. The winrm quickconfig command can be used to enable WinRM. For further details please see Enable Windows Remote Shell
- Ensure to add the remote machine's name in the trusted hosts list of the machine where Devolutions Server is hosted.
- To add all remote hosts, the PowerShell command is: Set-Item WSMan:localhost\client\trustedhosts -value *
- To add all remote hosts from a specific domain to the trusted host list: Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts *.yourdomain.local
- To add one single host to the existing trusted host list: Set-Item WSMan:\localhost\Client\TrustedHosts host.yourdomain.local -Concatenate