This topic explains how to change the listening port of the recording server after having installed Devolutions Server with the Devolutions Server Console.
- In the Devolutions Server Console, go to the Companions tab.
- In the Recording Server section, click on Explore.
- This will open a Windows Explorer window, open the collector folder.
- Right-click on collector.cfg and open it with an editor.
- Change the
value to the desired one.
- Close the document and save the changes.
- Log in to the Devolutions Server web UI as an administrator.
- Go to Administration – System Settings – Recording Server.
- Change the Port to match the changes made in step 5.
- Go back to Devolutions Server, find and open the Services Windows app.
- Find and select Devolutions Recording Collector, then click on Restart the service.