Choose the best suited Entry Type to create and manage each entry in Devolutions Hub.
- General entries are for storing documents and websites information. This is where the Folder entry is located to help you manage your Navigation pane.
- Session type entries vary in features and uses. They are primarily used to launch sessions such as RDP, SSH, and Web Browser. They can be launched with the Devolutions Launcher or in combination with Remote Desktop Manager.
- Information entries are used to store sensitive information such as Alarm Code, Credit Card, Membership, and more.
- Credential Entry is for storing credentials you wish to link to multiple entries or create Password List and One-Time Password.
- Template type entries is where your custom template entries are located.