Create entries manually and save your data in Devolutions Hub Business.
Create an entry
- Select the Vault / User vault and the folder in which you wish to create the new entry.
- Click on the Add button located in the Navigation pane.
- Select an entry type from the list.
- Click Continue.
- Configure the entry with all the required information.
- Click Add to save.
Create a sub entry
Sub entries are full-fledged, independant entries located bewlow a "parent" entry in the tree view. They refer to their parent with an ID. They are compatible with attachments, documentation, full history, etc.
- In the Devolutions Hub web interface, create a regular entry by following the instructions above, then drag and drop the entry onto another.
- In Remote Desktop Manager with a Devolutions Hub data source, see Create an entry (Windows) or Create an entry (macOS).
You cannot create a sub entry under another sub entry.