Users that are invited to join Hub Business receive this email from their administrator.
- Access the Hub Business URL link.
- Log in using the Sign in with Microsoft button.
New users accessing Hub Business through Azure AD sign in will go through this configuration if they do not have a Devolutions Account. Since you do not want the user to define a password for this account, you need to have a way to store the Private Key. It is usually kept with the password account. This special and unique key for each user is needed when the user changes device or browser. On a daily basis, the device and browser recognize the current user, but not a new one.
This is why the user needs to store this Private Key on the mobile application Devolutions Workspace. It will be much more convenient for the user to do a push notification to accept the new device or browser.
- We strongly recommend the first method with the mobile application Devolutions Workspace . Follow the steps here.
- The second best option is to download and print the Private Key as a QR Code . For this method, continue here.
- As a last resort and if the user does not have a mobile device, a password can be created to add the Private Key to the Devolutions Account.
Devolutions Workspace Method
- Download on a mobile device the Devolutions Workspace application.
- Click Continue.
- In the Devolutions Workspace application, access the Authenticarot space, then click Add.
- Back on the browser page, click on Mobile App.
- Scan the QR code in Devolutions Workspace.
- Wait for the account and the authenticator to pair. Once this setup is completed, it will provide access to the Hub.
You can now skip to the First Access to Hub section.
QR Code Method
- Select the QR Code option.
- Click Download to save the Private Key as a QR code document on your computer. You can also Print a copy.
- Click Continue.
Here is an example of the content of the PDF file. It will be named devolutions-qr-code.pdf. Please make sure to keep it in a safe place.
You are now ready to continue to the next section.
First Access to Hub
- Since the user was invited with an invitation ID and key, click Yes.
- Since the Hub was opened from your email, Invitation id and Invitation key should be autofilled. If that is not the case, copy the code and paste it in the appropriate fields.
- Click Unlock.
The user in now connected and is ready to use Hub Business.