Administrators can invite specific users to become administrator of the Devolutions Hub Business. We strongly recommend that you invite at least one other administrator.
- Go to Administration – Users.
- Click Add Administrator.
- Type the administrator's email address.
- Press Enter.
This step will validate if the user has a Devolutions Account.
- If yes, it will link the account to the hub.
- If not, it will automatically create a Devolutions Account with a Temporary Password, which you can choose how to handle. You can manage how Temporary Passwords are handled in Administration – System Settings – General.
- Click Next.
- Select additional Options.
- Click Send Invite.