Custom Powershell Command will act on currently selected entries in your Navigation pane. Use click and Ctrl+click to build up your list, or an advanced search to select a great number of entries. After your selection is done, the command is available using either:
- Edit – Batch – Edit (Special Actions).
- Right-click the entry or entries, then select Edit – Edit (Special Actions).
- Once there, select Custom PowerShell Command.
- A window appears in which you can write a snippet of code. Note that is the last line must always be $RDM.Save();
- Upon pressing Ok, a summary dialog appears to indicate success or failure.