This topic will cover how to create a Custom Field Report to use various PowerShell scripts.
Creating the report
- Click the New Entry button.
- Select Report, which is under Macro/Script/Tool – Tool.
- Enter the Name.
- In the General tab:
- Set the Type to Custom Field Report.
- The Script source can either be;
- PowerShell: Enter the script in the Script tab.
- Linked Entry: Choose a PowerShell entry with the script in it, this would make it easier to use the same script for multiple entries.
- Add Timeout (ms) (optional).
- Add necessary Fields.
If you chose Linked Entry, skip step 5.
- In the Script tab, add the custom script.
There is a Sample script at the bottom of this tab to use as reference.
- In the Parameters tab, add parameters that can be used in the script (by using $PARAMETER1$, $PARAMETER2$, etc).
- Click OK to create the entry and close this window.
- Select the Report entry and click on Execute.