The Devolutions Web Login user interface is slightly different in your browser depending on the Devolutions product used in conjunction with the extension. This topic will present the Devolutions Web Login user interface when used with Devolutions Server .
The main view, which is the one displayed when first opening Devolutions Web Login in your browser, can be divided into three main sections:
- The Top Menu gives you access to some Devolutions Web Login functionalities and settings.
- The Side Menu is directly linked to the central panel, as each tab changes what is displayed in the window depending on its function.
- The Content Area is where information will be displayed and where you can interact with Devolutions Web Login functionalities corresponding to the different tabs.
If you use multiple Devolutions products with the extension, you can switch between them using the Data Source Selector at the left of the Top Menu . A drop-down list will appear with the other products you have previously paired with Devolutions Web Login . At the right of the Top Menu , the Settings button opens a new tab in which you can configure your extension. Consult the full settings list. Next to the Settings button is your Account button. This section has some useful links and information, namely:
- a Log Off button to sign out of your Devolutions Account .
- a link to your Devolutions Server .
- a link to our Devolutions Server Forum .
- a link to our Devolutions Server Online Help .
- the current version of Devolutions Web Login .
Side Menu and Content Area
Using the tabs of the Side Menu , you can access various Devolutions Web Login features. Each tab will display a different view in the Content Area . The tabs available when using Devolutions Web Login with Devolutions Server are:
- the Matching tab, where you can find available credentials for a specific website.
- the All Entries tab, where you can find all the Devolutions Server entries you synchronized, divided into your different vaults and folders.
- the Favorites tab, where you can find a list of your favorite entries.
- the Recent tab, where you can find a list of the entries that you recently used.
- the Password Generator tab, where you can create a strong and secure password for a new account.
See our Side Menu topic for more information on each of the tabs.