For security reasons, we are no longer performing change email requests for the Devolutions Account.
To change your Devolutions Account email, you would need to Create a new account and transfer the data that you would like to keep. Here is a list of some of the most common data that might need to be transferred:
- Serials: Manually add your Devolutions products serials you have previously purchased to your new account.
- Invoices: If some invoices need to be associated with the new account, contact our sales department.
- Devolutions Hub Personal: Import and export your Devolutions Hub Personal data source entries with Remote Desktop Manager or in Json format directly from Devolutions Hub Personal in Tools – Export.
- Devolutions Hub Business: If you are the owner of a Devolutions Hub Business, switch the Ownership to another administrator, then request an invitation with the new account.
- Custom installer: Locally download the Custom installer MSI configuration file package.
- Online backup: The backups are stored and linked to each Devolutions Account. For this reason, you will not have access under the new Devolutions Account.
If you have any concerns or questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To delete the old account (if necessary), click Delete Account.
THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE!
Once you have deleted an account, the data and the account information is deleted permanently.