Before using your application, you will have to complete a quick setup that involves selecting your Devolutions product(s), connecting to your Devolutions Server, and configuring some security settings.
Workspace mobile app Setup
Follow the steps below to perform the initial configuration of your Workspace mobile app with Devolutions Server:
- Download and install the Workspace mobile app if you have not already done so.
- After the installation is complete, in the Workspace Setup window, check Devolutions Server, then tap on Start Setup.
During the setup, you can always tap on Skip This Step to configure that specific setting later.
- Connect to your Devolutions Server by entering its complete URL, then tap Login.
- Choose your authentication method, then log in using your corresponding credentials.
- Optionally, enable the use of a Biometric lock (Touch/Face ID). It is a recommended practice. Your device will prompt you to authenticate using this method. It must first be configured on your device to work with Workspace.
- Tap Done to finish the initial setup.