Before using your application, you will have to complete a quick setup that involves selecting your Devolutions product(s), connecting to your Devolutions Server, and configuring some security settings.
Workspace desktop app setup
Follow the steps below to perform the initial configuration of your Workspace desktop app with Devolutions Server:
- Download and install the Workspace desktop app if you have not already done so.
- After the installation is complete, in the Workspace Setup window, check Devolutions Server, then click on Start Setup.
During the setup, you can always click on Skip This Step to configure that specific setting later.
- Connect to your Devolutions Server by entering its complete URL, then click Login.
- Choose to use a biometric lock (Windows Hello, Touch ID, etc.) or a master password.
- Biometric lock: Your device will prompt you to authenticate using this method. It must first be configured on your device to work with Workspace.
- Master password: Workspace will ask you to create a password of at least 8 characters.
- Click Done to finish the initial setup.