After the purchase of the Devolutions Server Team edition, an email is sent with the license serial. This key allows you to create a new instance of Devolutions Server.
The installation procedure is available at Devolutions Server Installation
Please check your junk/spam mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
These requirements apply only if you intend to use Automatic User Account Creation (see Authentication) and/or User Groups to manage your instance.
- Create Active Directory groups to manage your instance. Typical examples are: Remote Desktop Manager Admins, Remote Desktop Manager Operators, Remote Desktop Manager Users.
- Add domain users to the Active Directory groups.
Checklist for installing and running the Team edition
Software requirements on the server hosting the instance
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8.
- Microsoft SQL Server database (see Database instance)
- Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or better (see Install IIS and ASP.NET Modules)
- Create a new instance of Devolutions Server (see Create Devolutions Server instance).
- Create a Devolutions Server administrator account in the User management.
- Create User groups.
- Add domain users or built-in users (see User management).