Devolutions Gateway requires the following:
|Small implementation (1-10 concurrent sessions)||Mid-range implementation (15-75 concurrent sessions)||Large implementation** (75+ concurrent sessions)|
|8 core processors 8 GB RAM Network Adapter (1 GB)||16 core processors 16 GB RAM Network Adapter (1 GB)||** We recommend deploying multiple Devolutions Gateway.|
One Devolutions Gateway can handle up to 75 concurrent sessions with good performance.
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016, 2019 or 2022
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- Devolutions Server Team, Enterprise or Platinum Edition.
- A license is required for each deployed Devolutions Gateway. Contact our sales department for more information.
- If Devolutions Gateway is installed side by side with Devolutions Server on the same server, it supports up to 5 concurrent sessions without a license.
- For MSPs, one Devolutions Gateway can be deployed per customer site. All you need is to keep the Devolutions Gateway servers reachable by both Devolutions Server and Remote Desktop Manager. Devolutions Gateway only needs to accept inbound connections coming from them. No outbound connections to Devolutions Server and Remote Desktop Manager are required.