Database disk image is malformed, trying to delete the file: /USERS/XXX/LIBRARY/APPLICATION SUPPORT/COM.DEVOLUTIONS.REMOTEDESKTOPMANAGER/GUID-DATASOURCEID/OFFLINE.DB
The offline file (offline.db) needs to be deleted manually.
- Click on File - Data Sources and then on Edit for your current data source. At the bottom left, you will retrieve the Data source ID.
- Close Remote Desktop Manager for macOS
- Open the Library folder by clicking on the Go menu, press and hold the Option key on your keyboard and select Library
- Follow the path Application Support/com.devolutions.remotedesktopmanager/GUID-DatasourceID and delete the offline.db file.
- Restart Remote Desktop Manager for macOS
The application will recreate the offline file.