Issue with Remote Desktop Manager Registration on macOS "No Team license found".
Performing those steps will reset the configuration of Remote Desktop Manager and should allow you to enter your license properly and reconfigure your data source to get access to your data again.
- Close Remote Desktop Manager.
- Open Finder.
- Click on the Go menu at the top and select Go to Folder.
- Enter the following path: ~/Library/Application Support.
- Open the folder com.devolutions.remotedesktopmanager.
- Locate and rename the RemoteDesktopManager.cfg file into RemoteDesktopManager.old.
- Restart Remote Desktop Manager.