Devolutions Hub Personal is our secure personal password management solution for individual users — and it’s free.
To integrate Hub Personal as a data source in Remote Desktop Manager you will be required to create it in your Devolutions Account. Follow the steps in this topic to create your free Hub Personal or visit our website to create your vault today.
- Launch Remote Desktop Manager.
- Go to File – Data sources.
- Click Add a New Data Source.
- Under Individual, select Devolutions Hub Personal and click OK.
- Enter a Name for the data source.
- Enter the Email from the Devolutions Account, and click OK.
It is possible to configure a backup for this datasource at this point, but it can also be done later.
- Click OK to close the window and save the data source.