With a valid Remote Desktop Manager license, you get prompt with the error message No Team License Found in version 2022.3.X linked with a Hub Business data source.
To learn more about this major improvement, read our latest Devolutions blog Remote Desktop Manager Free and Enterprise are now unified.
Save the Remote Desktop Manager product license in Hub and assign it to users.
Only Administrators and users with permissions in the System Permissions section will have access to register a license in Hub Business.
- In Remote Desktop Manager, click Administration – License to be redirected to the Hub web interface.
- Click the Add button.
- Paste the Remote Desktop Manager License and click Add
- Assign the Remote Desktop Manager product license by clicking the Edit button.
- Click Assigned To and manage your users license access.
- Click Update to save.
- Restart Remote Desktop Manager.