You can import new data to your Devolutions Hub Personal and export your existing data to the Json format. These features are accessible via the Tools tab, under the Import/Export section.
Go to the section that corresponds to your needs:
- In Tools – Import, select the source from which you want to import your data in the drop-down list.
- Upload your .csv or .json file.
- Select a Destination folder.
- Click Next.
- Select which entry to import in your Devolutions Hub Personal.
The Change ID box at the bottom left of the window is checked by default, meaning your entry IDs will be changed upon import. For security purposes, it is recommended to leave it checked.
- Click Import. Your data has been imported to the destination folder you previously specified.
- In Tools – Export, select the file Export type in the drop-down list.
The Obfuscate sensitive values box is checked by default, meaning your sensitive information will be harder to decypher. For security purposes, it is recommended to leave it checked.
- Select which entry to export from your Devolutions Hub Personal.
- Click Export, then save your file when prompted.
Your data has been exported to the specified location.Feedback