When an issue occurs with Devolutions Web Login , the support personnel may ask you to provide them logs in order to provide more information to our engineering department, please follow these steps:
- In your browser, right-click on the Devolutions Web Login extension icon.
- Click on Manage Extension
- Toggle on the Developer mode
- In the same window, under Inspect views , click on the background/background.html link. This will open the browser DevTools window.
- In the DWL pop-up menu, click on the Refresh button.
- In the DevTools window click on Network
- In the Network tab, one of the items in the list should be in red, this is the event where Remote Desktop Manager failed to retrieve the credentials. Click on it.
- Take a screenshot of the full message displayed and send it to email@example.com