Devolutions Server is licensed as a yearly subscription which must be kept up-to-date. A new license key is provided when you renew. The new license key needs to be entered in the Devolutions Server Console.
Your data is always available even if the subscription has expired. You simply need to connect directly to that database using a SQL Server data source.
- Open the renewal email and locate your new license.
- Open the Devolutions Server Console on the machine where you installed Devolutions Server.
- In the Server tab, click Edit.
- In the General - License section, enter the Server serial.
- If you purchased User CAL s erial for your users, enter it in the User CAL field.
- Click OK.