Before using your application, you will have to complete a quick setup that involves selecting your Devolutions product(s), connecting to your Devolutions Account, and configuring some security settings.
Workspace desktop app setup
Follow the steps below to perform the initial configuration of your Workspace desktop app with Devolutions Hub Business:
- Download and install the Workspace desktop app if you have not already done so.
- After the installation is complete, in the Workspace Setup window, check Devolutions Hub Business, then click on Start Setup.
During the setup, you can always click on Skip This Step to configure that specific setting later.
- Connect to your Devolutions Account by entering your email address, then click Login.
- Log in using your Devolutions Account password in your browser, then click Continue.
- Back to the Workspace setup, select the hub you want to connect to, then click Next.
- Choose to use a biometric lock (Windows Hello, Touch ID, etc.) or a master password.
- Biometric lock: Your device will prompt you to authenticate using this method. It must first be configured on your device to work with Workspace.
- Master password: Workspace will ask you to create a password of at least 8 characters.
- Click Done to finish the initial setup.
Add an additional space
Follow the steps below to add an additional Devolutions Hub Business in Workspace desktop app.
- Open the Workspace desktop app.
- Click Add Space.
- Select Devolutions Hub Business.
- Click Next.
- Enter your Devolutions Hub Business URL.
- Click OK.
- A login window opens.
- Log in to your Devolutions Hub Business account.
- Close the login window and go back to Workspace desktop app.
Your Devolutions Hub Business account is now available in Workspace desktop app.Give us Feedback