Before using your application, you will have to complete a quick setup that involves selecting your Devolutions product(s), connecting to your Devolutions Account, and configuring some security settings.
Workspace mobile app Setup
Follow the steps below to perform the initial configuration of your Workspace mobile app with Devolutions Hub Personal:
- Download and install the Workspace mobile app if you have not already done so.
- After the installation is complete, open the application.
- In the Workspace Setup, check Devolutions Hub Personal, then tap on Start Setup.
During the setup, you can always tap on Skip This Step to configure that specific setting later.
- If you do not have a Devolutions Account, tap on Create an account and follow the steps to create your account. If you do have an account, tap on Login to authenticate.
- Back to the Workspace setup, choose to either back up your entries on Devolutions Hub Personal or not back them up. Backing up your entries on Devolutions Hub Personal is recommended as you will be able to access them from any device.
- Tap Next.
- Optionally, enable the use of a Biometric lock (Touch/Face ID). It is a recommended practice. Your device will prompt you to authenticate using this method. It must first be configured on your device to work with Workspace.
- Tap Done to finish the initial setup.