Before using your application, you will have to complete a quick setup that involves selecting your Devolutions product(s), connecting to your Devolutions Account, and configuring some security settings.
Follow the steps below to perform the initial configuration of your Workspace mobile application with Hub Business:
- Download and install Workspace if you have not already done so.
- After the installation is complete, open the application.
- In the Workspace Setup, check Devolutions Hub Business, then tap on Start Setup.
During the setup, you can always tap on Skip This Step to configure that specific setting later.
- Connect to your Devolutions Account by entering your email address, then tap Login.
- Log in using your Devolutions Account password, then tap Continue.
- Select the Hub you want to connect to, then tap Next.
- Optionally, enable the use of a Biometric lock (Touch/Face ID). It is a recommended practice. Your device will prompt you to authenticate using this method. It must first be configured on your device to work with Workspace.
- Tap Done to finish the initial setup.