Before using your application, you will have to complete a quick setup that involves selecting your Devolutions product(s), connecting to your Devolutions Account, and configuring some security settings.
Workspace desktop app Setup
Follow the steps below to perform the initial configuration of your Workspace desktop app with Devolutions Hub Personal:
- Download and install the Workspace desktop app if you have not already done so.
- After the installation is complete, in the Workspace Setup window, check Devolutions Hub Personal, then click on Start Setup.
During the setup, you can always click on Skip This Step to configure that specific setting later.
- If you do not have a Devolutions Account, click on Create an account and follow the steps in your browser to create your account. If you do have an account, click on Login to authenticate in your browser.
- Back to the Workspace setup, choose to either back up your entries on Devolutions Hub Personal or not back them up. Backing up your entries on Devolutions Hub Personal is recommended as you will be able to access them from any device.
- Click Next.
- Choose to use a biometric lock (Windows Hello, Touch ID, etc.) or a master password.
- Biometric lock: Your device will prompt you to authenticate using this method. It must first be configured on your device to work with Workspace.
- Master password: Workspace will ask you to create a password of at least 8 characters.
- Click Done to finish the initial setup.