Create and invite Users to your Hub Business with their email address.
If your Hub Business is configured with SSO Authentication Azure AD Office 365 credentials, follow the specific process for inviting Users in [this topic](/hub/getting-started/get-started-sso-hub-business/invite-users-SSO-hub-business/ .
We strongly recommend that you invite at least one other administrator. Learn how in this topic .
- Go to Administration – Users .
- Click Add Users .
- Type the User 's email address.
It is possible to paste a list of email addresses of Users that will be part of the same User Groups . Each email address is required to be separated by a semicolon (;) or a comma (,).
- Press Enter .
This step will validate if the user has a Devolutions Account .
- If yes, it will link the account to Hub Business and the user will receive an invitation email.
- If not, it will automatically create a Devolutions Account with a Temporary Password , which you can choose how to handle. You can manage how Temporary Passwords are handled in Administration – System Settings – General .
- Click Next .
- Select additional Options .
- Click Next .
- Assign User Groups .
User Groups need to be defined beforehand as a custom group in Hub . For more information, see User Groups .
- Click Send Invite .
Hub will send an email with essential information to the invited users; the link to access the Hub Business, the invitation ID, and the key.