The following instructions explain how to use Devolutions Gateway in an RDP session.
- Select an RDP session and open its Properties dialog.
- Go to Connection – VPN/SSH/Gateway – VPN/SSH/Gateway – General.
- In the General section, set the Type option to Devolutions Gateway.
- In the same section, set the Connect option to Always connect.
- In the Settings (Devolutions Gateway) tab select the gateway configured in Devolutions Hub Business Configuration.
To remove the five-second delay when opening a connection, set the Delay value to 0 in the Advanced tab.
- Once the RDP session is connected, the following log entry should be in Reports – Gateway Sessions, which are located in the Devolutions Hub web interface.